I believe that a Renault 19 1.8 16v engine is the same as clio 1.8 16v engine and as long as you have the right brackets am sure it would Hi, Hope someone can help. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Renault Clio abs warning light. Have a check injection warning coming up on the dash when trying to start a 2012 1.4 turbo megane. Renault Clio Mk3 engine warning light - if the engine warning light is illuminated in your Clio Mk3 it needs to be diagnosed as soon as possible to prevent any further engine damage. All clio's are the same (except diesels), my Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy has exactly the same light, that light should come on for a few seconds then go out, and it's got bog all to do with the ignition coil, it's the oxygen sensor on your exhaust, it's monitoring your exhaust emmisions to make sure they are within limits. Thanks! 71 sold. I've never had this on any car I've had. I was driving last night and suddenly the STOP and battery light came on. The warning light you refer to is the injection warning light, and signifies that there is a problem with the injection system. I have a Renault supplied alternator coming out Wednesday under a slightly different part number which I will try. RAC Forum Thread I have a 51 plate renault clio. when checking the owners manual its says "Electronic Fault or Diesel Pre heating Warning light" (attached image for reference) . Cheers ABS warning light . The car started this morning but did seem a bit slow to fire up. If the light flashes, reduce speed until light goes out. Had a problem with engine warning light connected it to diagnostics and it was the lambda sensor which I have had replaced. Renault Clio MK3 1.4 Petrol Ignition Coil Pack 2 Pin Vsic020 2005-2013↑ (Fits: Renault Clio) £21.98. LoL I wont be doing another 1000 miles with that camblet, its getting changed on friday. A warning light has come up on the dash on my 1.2 Renault Clio Expression. 0. Renault Clio - warning light help. Free postage. So you should chech it … I have had a problem with the coil light/electrical light for the last 6 months. Resetting procedure. Normal brake operation is unaffected but you could skid during heavy braking. The Renault Clio is a supermini car (), produced by French automobile manufacturer Renault.It was launched in 1990, and entered its fifth generation in 2019. … In order to keep the car going I have to keep my foot on the accelorator. Just over 90k on clock. renault clio coil warning light. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. - Release the steering wheel; - follow the instructions shown on the multifunction screen 1. If this occurs, try stopping, switching off for a minute or two, then restarting. For the Renault Clio 2 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 model year. Car was driving fine and sat up for a few weeks and now won't start and battery is good. I had a 1.5dCi Clio on an 05 plate that had only done 88,000 miles which I had to scrap recently after only owning it for 8 months. With the ignition on: - repeatedly press one of the buttons 3 or 4 to select the “TIRES SET TPW” function on the display 2; - press and hold (around 3 seconds) button 3 or 4 to start initialisation. Turned the car off and then back on but light came straight back on. Your speed should not exceed around 4 mph (7 km/h). I have a 2002 reg renault clio. Can someone please tell me what this means? If the light now stays out, everything is probably okay. I had the problem with the coil / warning light coming on and struggling to overtake things and had to stamp the accelerator for the light to … Hoping I can get a bit of advice on my little 2008 plate Clio. Our eldest's 1.2 16v Petrol 52 reg Clio has an orange warning light that looks like a glow plug symbol/heart monitor. Discussion in 'Motors ... Oct 30, 2008 at 7:29 PM #1. mangobreeder. The toxic fume filter system warning light will illuminate on the Renault Megane when the ignition is switched on and should go out shortly after. If you like to reset any maintenance oil light after an oil change. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Renault Clio engine warning light. Once the warning light on the instrument panel goes off and a beep sounds, the manoeuvre has been completed. Airbag Warning Light The Renault Captur airbag warning light should come on when the ignition is switched on and go out shortly after. If the light remains on or comes on whilst driving contact a Renault technician immediately. Renault Clio abs warning light. On my way to work this morning, my clio (52 plate but Jan 03)lost power as I was driving along the dual carriageway and the orange coil warning light came on (electrical fault). The most likely cause of a Clio Mk3 engine warning light is a faulty sensor such as O2, camshaft, crankshaft, MAF, or possibly an ignition coil. Clio dash warning light Hi i have a clio 1.2 on the dash there is a square with a zig zag going throuh it & underneath there is a coil shape (like you would get for a diesel glow plug) but its petrol, & every now and again both symbols light up & the car engine cuts in and out when driving. Renault Clio II (2001 - 2007) - 02 1.2 Orange coil warning light and fault P0790 . Sadly the warning has come back a few times, spoke to Renault today and apparently the alternator is the 8200660043 and the correct Amps and Voltage spec but isn’t the one needed according to the Renault parts database and my VIN! When you check Renault Clio 5 car engine light came on code P2305 the reason should be Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light). Hello everyone , Looking to buy a Renault duster and came across a used 2013 Renault Duster Rxz 110(Diesel) that has done around 45000 KM . Welcome on Users Guides page - Clio. The car would still drive but wouldn't rev over 2500 revs. If your Renault needs a new sensor visit www.bavariandominator.co.uk. It's always been a bit temperamental with the electrics - lights and windscreen wipers seemingly do their own thing. It is the light next to where it states the milage, and I have no idea what the symbol means as I have no handbook! However manufacturer may have a different definition for the P1686 OBD-II Diagnostic Powertrain (P) Trouble Code. However manufacturer may have a different definition for the P2305 OBD-II Diagnostic Powertrain (P) Trouble Code. The coolant temperature warning light comes on when i start the car, in blue, and stays on all the time. x2 IGNITION COIL RENAULT CLIO MK2/3, LAGUNA MK1/2/3, MEGANE MK1/2, SCENIC MK1/2 (Fits: Renault Clio) £120.90. Posted By b7evan Sunday, June 26, 2005 10:12:55 AM. Battery indication warning light comes on with stop light on as well ,new alternator and battery fitted to see if - Answered by a verified Renault Mechanic. Fuse box location. Renault Clio engine warning light. When you check Renault Clio 2 car engine light came on code P1686 the reason should be Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light). After a minute or so of starting my car the Electronic Incident warning light appears (looks a little like the heater plug symbol in diesel cars) and and my car starts reving. POST REPLY. Hi I need to know what a warning light means. So you should chech it … The vehicle looks good and drives good except that there is a warning light that is ON all the time on the dash . Drove to work this morning and the lights flicker, stay on or go off randomly. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Click & Collect. Renault Clio engine warning light - this light will stay illuminated if there is a malfunction within the engine after start up - we would advise you to use the iCarsoft i907 Renault OBD Code Reader to diagnose the engine problem, the kit will also clear the codes & reset the dashboard light. renault clio coil/warning light? Or reset check engine light, airbag light, inspection key or insp errors when maint reqd, for Renault cars. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. This means the anti-lock braking system isn’t working. The book just says this comes on when the ignition is switched on, but it doesn't say if it should stay on permanently. Mobster. RAC Forum Thread Hi All, I have a 2001 1.2 16v Clio Sport that is proving impossible to fix. This light keeps appearing on my dash, does anyone know what the problem may be? Sometimes this light may come on for no apparent reason. The indicator light lights up on the instrument panel and a beep sounds. another example of rip off renault, cam belt change at renault, £428.64p, which the garage on friday which is a renault speciliast is doing for £150.00p. Renault Clio IV (2014-2019) Owners Manual / Getting to know your vehicle / Trip computer / Trip computer and warning system Information messages These can help in the vehicle starting phase, or give information about a selection or a driving status. If you want to know all tires size Renault Clio for all wheels front and rear axles 1998-2018 click on this picture.. That it is the full procedure how to reset service light indicator Renault Clio 2.. Free postage. its split into 2 haves top half looks like a box with a zig zag going through it nd the bottom half looks like a curly coil Thanks Trust. Joined: Mar 3, 2008 Posts: 2,564. If the warning light fails to come on at all or comes on while driving, it means there’s a fault with the airbag or seat belt pretensioner system.