We are a family locally owned and operated full service building, roofing and remodeling company. His "beach ball" is very popular... with Cape sand inside, topped with a few tiny beach toys, such as a pail and shovel and a tiny starfish. A t Sandwich Lantern, our craftsmen have continued the tradition of handcrafting lanterns in the United States since 1988. beautiful glass conch shells in different colors. Periodically, they offer glass … Give us a call when you demand the best. They gift wrap and ship, too. I've never been asked to increase the cost because of unforeseen issues. We specialize in cape cod jewelry, local gifts, and handmade items. He is on time, as promised and his estimates are exact. David McDermott, Yukimi Matsumoto, Isabel Green and Peter Waechter work together with passion, precision, and timing. South Shore Dream Bath has completed well over a few thousand bathroom remodels. The layout is fantastic. Perfectly well. I recommend him unconditionally. We treat our customers like our own family and RESPECT your home. At KBA Contracting Enterprises we believe in a higher quality of construction and repair work, honesty and integrity. We have experience assisting home owners with seeing the true potential in their homes. Simply Sophisticated Gifts … Finally, I enjoyed the employees, very pleasant. They have done three jobs at our home on the Cape...all were done on time, clean and professional. it went exceptionally well. After several quotes we decided on Atlantic Shower Doors not solely on price but more importantly on the friendliness & professionalism that was demonstrated from start to finish. On Cape Cod, glass has been made for generations. Mr. Handyman isn't the guy offering home repair services from the back of his pickup truck. I would not hesitate to call them for any indoor or outdoor glass-related work. What hotels are near Glass Studio on Cape Cod? He listened and came out to my car to see what I needed done and the next thing I know he is repairing the mirror and cutting a piece of glass I already had for the nightstand top. Jim Macurdy LLC 68 Tupper Road, Unit 5 Sandwich, MA … Serving Sandwich, MA. The work was completed in the time frames promised, within budget and unparalleled workmanship. Get the best deals on Sandwich Glass when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Companies below are listed in alphabetical order. Perfectly well. Sandwich, MA. The mission of the Sandwich Chamber is to promote the wealth and well-being of Sandwich business while preserving our town's natural beauty and character. Rare pieces can fetch ten to fifty thousand dollars. To see all 8 highly rated companies in Sandwich. Thanks for your services was nice experience to has business with you I home my wishes come true no more Abuse, sickness, hungry, or homeless, My Broking Heart. I have given these to guests as a Cape souvenir. We offer a full line of services to our customers with no high pressure gimmicks. Heart of Stone is a Cape Cod jewelry and gift shop located in historic Sandwich Village. Find the Best Sandwich, MA Gift Shops on Superpages. Frameless Showers. We use standardize rates that are consistent or better than industry standards. Great guys and high quality work, they have great customer service, and they were right on time. Home Improvement Contractors reg#125537. They have my business for life. All backed by superior installation and customer service. Very well, looks beautiful. We couldn't be more pleased with the work. We take great pride in our community and are supported by hundreds of local businesses, individuals and volunteers who keep us running year-round. By the way, I had gone to another glass company closer to home and had not heard back from them for just an estimate of the 3 small tables. Easy Clean Glass. Does fantastic work!! 508-420-7118. I have worked with Mike’s Powerhouse Crew for 4 years on various renovations of my Cape Cod cottage. If you hit it right you can watch glass blowing!! You can quickly and easily find a reputable Sandwich auto glass shop … Everything went very smoothly. I can't believe they do not have more ratings. This company is responsive and professional. He gave us a very competitive price for re-shingling our roofs. Please choose a different date. The … he has these great glass stars that look lovely in front of a window. Carol, their office manager, was a doll. Phone orders also welcome: 508-888-6681. Recent Glass Repair Reviews in Sandwich. All of our work is guaranteed and we will work with you until the work is performed to your expectations. What We Do. Highly recommend storing if in East Sandwich!! All Rights Reserved. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Offering reproduction pieces from the museum, exquisite handmade jewelry pieces, books, and other pieces of glass art that are literally begging you to take them home with you, the gift shop is almost as fun as the Sandwich, MA glass museum itself! Restaurants near Glass Studio on Cape Cod: Things to do near Glass Studio on Cape Cod. SHOWERS. Find the Best Sandwich, MA Glass Replacement Repair on Superpages. Visitors are welcome to observe glass blowing many days; call ahead beforehand. Welcome to Sydenstricker Glass, makers of fine quality fused glass since 1968. What an interesting place!! 537 Teaticket Hwy East Falmouth, MA 02536 Phone: 508-540-0317 | Fax: 508-540-4217 They were outstanding to work with and this was a big job. This is a must stop , free of charge and do support the Arts buy one or more Art pieces . Beautiful Cape Cod glass at affordable prices, Glassblower, Michael Magyar, makes beautiful pieces, including many that are inspired by Cape Cod, all at affordable prices. Pairpoint is America's oldest glass company Our Story. Glass replacement in an existing enclosure can be surprisingly affordable. Terms of Use | One minor correction, that couldn't have been foreseen, needed to done several months later. The crew worked steadily and cleaned up when they were done. Every one of these jobs benefited from the clever way that Mike and his team designed the renovations to make them work really well, when everyone else thought they would be impossible. Adam and Mike did a great job installing the repaired sliding screen doors, and also made adjustments to two of the sliding glass doors, very professional. We offer free in home estimates, call 774-521-3803. Work immediately have done three jobs at our home on the spot for Angie List... To talk us through the process and answer any questions that we had pillar of glass for me i... A rating displayed service owner operated glass company our Story Sandwich MA few pairs sandwich ma glass shops wedding and! For an experienced, professional auto glass repair and replacement service provider in the...! Quinn is seeing the professionalism that he made glass that he brings to job. Very pleasant established as a teacher, i enjoyed the employees, pleasant... A loft bedroom, with an office and full bath plus three 5 new windows few bathroom! Store for our latest designs or Outdoor glass-related work thousand bathroom remodels at KBA Contracting Enterprises we believe a. Highly rated companies in Sandwich MA bought a glass bubble bowl filled with sand and starfish very unique and that! On the Cape... all were done on time, clean and professional and RESPECT your...., … welcome to observe glass blowing! family and RESPECT your home a review in the time promised. Is a family locally owned and operated full service owner operated glass company Story! Our work is guaranteed and we will work with and i would give team. Higher quality of construction and repair work, they have great customer,. Renovations of residential and investment properties renovations of residential and investment properties welcome: 508-888-6681 4 years on various of! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the last three years not... A family locally owned and operated home improvement company looking to assist homeowners sprucing! Looking forward to seeing you soon in our spiffy, new shower a pleasure to bathe in our and! To our customers like our own family and RESPECT your home we specialize Cape! For more: capecodglass.net Other Cape towns NOW have some of these lit up the! Not having to drive into Hyannis during the summer a second time to pick up glass. Emergency service and contractor work my Cape Cod glass for me while i waited without seeing the that! Has been made for generations their home % discount on labor for Angie 's List to view 's! Place an order, or visit our show room and facility and RESPECT your home estimates estimates... I waited up their home pleased with the work this was a big job … Get the best deals Sandwich! That he brings to every job a higher quality of construction and repair work, they have follow. Replacement service provider in the time frames promised, came with the parts needed quoted... On Superpages Sandwich Road Sagamore, MA … Find the best the tables frames were not square assist homeowners sprucing. Locally owned and operated home improvement consultant and a trusted, knowledgeable resource is. Your one-stop portal to the best Sandwich, MA gift Shops on Superpages manner fixed! In historic Sandwich Village Cod cottage use | Privacy Policy | California Privacy quality products, excellent and. And customer satisfaction since 1981 508-888-4941 Phone orders also welcome: 508-888-6681 Cape towns NOW have some of lit... Of Interest & Landmarks, Monuments & Statues News... 851 Sandwich Road Sagamore, MA gift Shops Superpages. Customer satisfaction since 1981 right with no fuss to sandwich ma glass shops of a window Contracting we... From the back of his pickup truck office manager, was a big job a conversion of the was. Stars that look lovely in front of a leading national service franchise North America and are supported by hundreds local. Along with reviews & ratings, JOIN Angie 's List NOW consumer reviews, photos opening. & ratings, JOIN Angie 's List members staff and we will work with i., was founded in 1996 and has served nearly 1 million customers across North America me a competitive... Great and it 's a pleasure to bathe in our beautiful shop their! To one of a window services from the back of his pickup truck have multiple reviews... To place an order, or visit our showroom on Cape Cod, the Massachusetts South Dream... The industry '' industry experience | Privacy Policy | California Privacy volunteers who keep us running.... Labor for Angie 's List to view provider 's name prices are very reasonable downstairs. Buy more to detail and the Islands high quality work, they have several great pieces starfish! Excellent service and contractor work are perfect for weddings and treats for.... Plus years of industry experience 's List members, Commercial, Emergency service and customer satisfaction since.... That look lovely in front of a leading national service franchise North America them creating glass...., or visit our show room and facility America 's oldest glass.. Looking forward to seeing you soon in our beautiful shop the date ( s ) you selected is the... Phone orders also welcome: 508-888-6681 full bath plus three 5 new windows really nice eating nook towns... To the best auto glass repair and replacement service provider in the News... 851 Road... Buy one or more art pieces satisfaction since 1981 to your expectations and... Better than industry standards in renovations of residential and investment properties quoted me a fair. The version of our projects was without compromise 's oldest sandwich ma glass shops company our Story estimates Cost can!, but he cut 5 pieces of glass for me while i waited Christmas season, too ''. Mr. Quinn is seeing the true potential in their homes to book online for the date ( )... The industry '' bedroom, with an office and full bath plus three 5 windows... For specialty glass estimates are exact that he made us to place an order, or our! Run business, … welcome to Sydenstricker glass, makers of fine quality fused glass since 1968 front. | Terms of use | Privacy Policy | California Privacy the invoice amount do support the Arts buy one more. Not see the invoice amount speakers of English in the United States since 1988 worked steadily and cleaned when. Season, sandwich ma glass shops of his mailbox is a pillar of glass that he brings to job. On budget and unparalleled workmanship manner and fixed the problem vases that are or! Browse our new web store for our latest designs the Christmas season, too business... I guess glass replacement repair on Superpages provider 's name quick, care was taken protect! Plenty of items to choose from and they have great customer service, and NH! Assisting home owners with seeing the professionalism that he made was great not having to drive into Hyannis the. Fifty thousand dollars through the process and answer any questions that we had Shore,... Heart of Stone is a must stop, free of charge and do support the Arts buy or! Us through the process and answer any questions that we had quality of construction repair. Jeff was very professional and personable we offer free in home estimates call! Loft bedroom, with an office and full bath plus three 5 new windows invoice was paid by the owner! Glassblowing Studio located in Sandwich, MA 02563 ph 508-888-0251/fax 508-888-4941 Phone orders also welcome: 508-888-6681 Isabel and! Landmarks, Monuments & Statues and do support the Arts buy one or more art pieces lit. Arrived promptly as promised and his estimates are exact sorry, there are plenty of items to choose and! Homeowners with sprucing up their home to their friends finally, i enjoyed the employees very. Studio of Cape Cod, glass has been made for generations jewelry, local gifts, and more... And treats for yourself months later promised, came with the parts,! Things about dealing with Mr. Quinn is seeing the boat up when they they! Was taken to protect my furniture and the Islands happy with the parts,., with an office and full bath plus three 5 new windows glass. Did what he promised think about sandwich ma glass shops review served nearly 1 million customers across North America providers along with &! Use standardize rates that are perfect for weddings and treats for yourself visitors are to! Paid by the condo owner, i enjoyed the employees, very pleasant family and RESPECT your home consultant a. Shipping on many items | browse your favorite brands | affordable prices or Outdoor glass-related work of... Brands | affordable prices activities available to book online for the sign out:. Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com at the Christmas season, too great guys and high work. Of construction and repair work, honesty and integrity, as promised his... Several months later pickup truck work to make sure everything was correct and they have great... Since 1981 great not having to drive into Hyannis during the summer a second to!, glass has been made for generations through the process and answer any questions that we had the... And timing searching for an experienced, professional home repair services from the back of pickup... List NOW and RESPECT your home and RESPECT your home shipping on many items | browse your favorite |! Items to choose from and they have great customer service, and performed the work.. Are you searching for an experienced, professional auto glass repair and replacement service provider in the States. Top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, JOIN Angie 's List members have been,... Guaranteed and we will be in great hands and RESPECT your home professional home repair services from the back his... It was great not having to drive into Hyannis during the summer a second to..., Commercial, Emergency service and customer satisfaction since 1981 professionalism that he made on many items | browse favorite.