Vote & Rate 5. Nikita is generally used as a boy's name. I have checked that the hostname resolves to the IP address I am testing, the webserver is only running on 443, so I have a -port switch to use 443. ... You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1475. You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. If you want to use Russian slang, but still sound elegant, this is the phrase for you. was used to stop Gort, the robot in the film, from destroying the Earth. Klaatu barada nikto!" Add thesaurus 100. них is neither of them. Add collection 200. The IP address is internal but Nikto connects and executes tests successfully. When I run Nikto against the IP address, it does not report the padding vulnerability. Pronounce word 150. Fun Facts about the name Nikto. What they mean: Improper, awkward. Visit a page 5. The name Nikita is of Russian origin. It identified a file (say, admin.html) as potentially interesting. Learn more.. The meaning of Nikita is "unconquerable". ===== nikto=никто in russian, meaning no one 0 rating rating ratings . Add a comment 10. ― Who’s this? However, when I wget or attempt to access this … by Caitlyn. (interrogative pronoun) who Кто э́то? ― The one who did it. What does the name Niktok mean? (relative pronoun) who Тот, кто э́то сде́лал. The Nikto code itself is free software, but … This page includes the English translation, pronunciation, usage examples, synonyms, proverbs, and related words. It consists of 6 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Ni-ki-ta. Vobschem, ia za te goda, kogda v Moldove ne byla, dumala, chto, mol, obustrout stolitsu, vse taki 21 vek, kak-nikaak. My vot v proshlom godu priehali - tam mne ochen stydno za rodinu bylo, hotia Patricio i vral, chto vse emu nravitsia. Nikita is a form of Aniketos. Add word 100. Figushki, takaia razruha. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. The Given Name Nikita. What does Nikita mean? Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices. The starting place to learn the Russian language on the Internet. It basically explains the meaning of this idiom — “not proper(-ly)”. “Не комильфо” (“not comme il faut”) originates from a French phrase “comme il faut” which means “correctly”, “alright”. What does Nikto's "this could be interesting" log mean? ― Tot, kto éto sdélal. There is no known translation for the phrase, although "Klaatu" is the name of the humanoid alien protagonist in the film, and "nikto" is Russian for "nobody / no one." The phrase "Gort! ia dumau ty budesh ochen nepriatno udivlena, kogda uvidesh v kakom sostoianii gorod tvoego detstva. Next, go get Klaatu. “Nikto” is a nominative (and, by default, masculine) form in some Slavic languages—including Russian—translating as “noone” or “nobody.” If the brief phrase, “verada nikto,” is intended as common, spoken language, one might expect the final word nikto to indicate a direct or indirect object. Find out below. nikto -host 10.10.10.10 -port 443 Add a meaning Cancel. What does the Russian word 'никто' mean? ― Kto éto?